To ensure the safety and well-being of the Thornton Community Band membership, the Thornton Community Band has enacted safety precautions per guidance from the CDC, local, state, and federal entities.
*Please note that these guidelines are subject to change.
*Guidelines Updated 8/30/2021
COVID-19 or Corona virus symptoms include but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea. The CDC is continuing to update this list as more is continued to be learned.
- The TCB board will evaluate the safety of holding rehearsals and cancel as needed.
- The board will do its best to balance the mental health with physical health and safety of band members.
- The board will ensure all attending are following the guidelines below to the best of their ability.
- TCB Members are NOT to attend rehearsal if they have a known exposure to COVID-19, if they are ill in any way, or exhibiting any of the above listed symptoms. It is recommended if a band member is experiencing any of COVID-19 symptoms, they do NOT attend rehearsal or concert and consult with their medical professional.
- In order to participate in rehearsals and concerts, ALL band members must sign the COVID-19 Liability Release form which can be found here: http://www.thorntoncommunityband.org/banddocuments/
- It is recommended that band members participating in band activities wear a mask when out of their seat or not playing while rehearsals or a concert are happening.